NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN – Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP’s “Next Generation (NGen) 40 Under 40 Awards! Do you know a dynamic, accomplished woman under the age of 40? Then today nominate a deserving individual for a 40 Under 40 Award. Stand up and be counted.
The 40 Under 40 Award is a great way to get recognized for your accomplishment and gain media attention. NGen’s Awards Committee will select up to 40 honorees per year. Winners will receive:
• Recognition on D2F’s social media outlets and website
• Opportunity to participate on a panel addressing peers
• Recognition at NGEN’s events
• Press release distributed announcing all honorees
• Private, online networking group for 40 Under 40 YWPL
• Commemorative award
The 2016 Awardees will be honored at our annual awards ceremony on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 and officially inducted into our Young Women Professionals League (YWPL).
Purpose and Mission of the YWPL:
40 Under 40 Young Women Professionals League (YWPL) is a philanthropic initiative for women ages 25-40. The 40 Under 40 YWPL was developed by Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP “Next Generation (NGen) Board” to honor and recognize young women who are up-and-coming leaders or who have already demonstrated success in their field. Our mission is to build a network of young professional women who support the holistic development of future leaders through the conduits of networking socials, community service activities, and monetary donations.
As a Member of the 40 Under 40 YWPL, She Will:
- Attend quarterly meetings and personal development sessions that allow awardees to connect with members and gain access to top industry professionals, “GEMS”, while receiving valuable tips to enhance their business acumen.
- Participate in panel discussions addressing other aspiring professionals at our quarterly “A World of OppHERtunity” Network Soiree.
- Support college retention and completion through seeding a quarterly financial contribution of $40 to the D2F College Connection which provides scholarships, internships, & mentorship to D2F college participants.
- Serve on one of the YWPL Committees to forward the mission of the league
Open to professional women of color residing in the metropolitan Chicagoland area under 40 years of age as of October 31, 2016. Honorees can be part of the league multiple years.
Fill out the online entry form below, including a narrative, 250 words or less. The brief essay should address the following topics:
1) How has your nominee made a positive impact as a professional/entrepreneur?
2) How has your nominee proven to be a leader in their respective industry?
3) What role does your nominee play in impacting their community and/or their respective industry in the future?
Entries are due by September 15, 2016.