You’ve always wanted to impact the lives of girls on a personal level and here is your opportunity. Join Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP for an exciting new initiative which allows women ages 25 and up to mentor girls via our online group network. We are piloting this project and are interest obtaining 5-7 additional mentors to match with girls from our Community-based Signature Program.
• Must be a female 21 years of age or older.
• Must have a passion to make a difference in the lives of teen girls.
• Must be willing to undergo a background check.
• Must complete online Mandated Reporter Training.
• Must not be related to a current participant in our programs.
• Must have knowledge of social media sites and networks.
• Must have remote access to the internet. Cell phone internet is not conducive.
• Must be willing to interact w/student at least 2 times a week.
• Must attend monthly activities with mentee.
• Must attend 4-hour training at Demoiselle 2 Femme Office, 9415 S. Western Avenue, Suite 200, Chicago, IL.
• Must participate in Pre/Post Survey evaluations and focus groups.
• Must commit to school year commitment (September-June).
To download the application click E-Mentorship APPLICATION 2013- (revised). The application deadline is August 23, 2013. A mandatory group interview will be held on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 from 6:30p.m.-7:30p.m. For more information, contact Cheresa Purnell at email@example.com or at 773-779-9371, x303.