Thank you for your interest in the internship opportunities available at Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP (D2F). Interns are highly valued and appreciated at D2F and it is important to us that each student is provided with an opportunity to explore their own unique interest within our organization and leave with a working knowledge of a specific area in the nonprofit sector. D2F offers part-time volunteer, paid and unpaid internship opportunities, throughout the year.
The objective of the Internship Program at Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP is to provide highly motivated undergraduate and graduate students an engaging opportunity that will expose students to several aspects of the work of a nonprofit organization, such as programmatic work, fundraising, governance, research/evaluation, coalition building, etc.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a College or University
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude in a high stress environment
- A minimum of 2 days per week is required
- Prospective interns should have a passion for strengthening underserved communities as well as gaining knowledge of community-based work in Chicago
- Prospective interns should be hard working, enthusiastic and flexible individuals who possess or seek a working knowledge of issues relative to girls residing in distressed urban communities
- Internship Application
To apply, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume:
- via fax: 773-660-1677
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: Demoiselle 2 Femme, NFP, Attn: Internship Selection, 10924 S. Halsted Ave., Chicago, IL 60643. Selection process is on-going unless otherwise posted
A committee will evaluate all completed applications. Applicants may be selected for a personal interview. Applicants will be chosen based on their written submissions and interview performance.